08 März 2014

Holo 'n' Glitter ~

Hello lovelies,

I´ll show you one of my recent nail styles which I did with the two above! I got them as a belated christmas present from a friend of mine :)
I used the glittery nailpolish to do some accents on certaint nails. Sadly you cannot see the awesome holographic look on my nails and how it changes the colour . .
But here is the link to the 'stockpic' of it: *click*
I am a sucker for holographic stuff *O*
~~
So I used:
~ Look by Bipa Special Effect 'Nr. 3 metallic hollogram'
~ Beauty Women 'Money Bags'

I finally found out from where the brand Beauty Women is. I never heard or saw it somewhere so I googled it and found out that it is a nailpolish brand from a dime store called 'Tedi'. Well, I know the shop but I did not know that they also have nailpolish xD
Nevertheless there was not any qualitative difference between the Bipa nailpolish and the one from Tedi o.o
~~
The removing of the nailpolish was just as hard as as any nailpolish with glitter in it ^^ So nothing different again than to well-known nailpolish brands :)

What do you think of them?
Do you also like the holographic look as much as I do?
Do you like to wear glitter on your nails?

xoxo

1 Kommentar: