27 Mai 2015

Blooms in April ✿

Hello lovelies,

already in April I took a long walk with my parents in the botanical garden where I captured the bloom of many flowers (✿◠‿◠)
Somehow I stumbled across these pics on my laptop and I was pretty pleased with them but shocked that I did not posted them in April when I took them xD
So here they are:








magnolia
~♥~

daffodils
~♥~


tulips
~♥~
rose
~♥~
I had the luck to picture beautiful cherry blossoms :3 I have to admit I never was obsessed with 'Sakura' as the most japan lovers in my circle friends x) Now I really adore their decent look:

~♥~ 
Aren´t they adorable?
I am looking forward to photographing more flowers in summer or at my parents home ^.^ Somehow in Vienna I do not see a lot of flowers . .
Additionally I added a new page called 'Austrian Lolita Community' to my site where you can read about our newest projects like the Metamorphose Tea Party and how you can become a member of Gothic Lolita Austria :)
Have a look: *click*

Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo

2 Kommentare:

  1. I actually haven't seen tulips for a long time! I wonder if I could grow some in a pot here...
    Very pretty photos!

    { sparklesideup.com }

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you!
      I think if you get a tulip bulb you can also let it grow in a pot :)

      Löschen