22 Oktober 2016

birthday girl #3: family lunch


Hello lovelies, 
  
here is my last part of my birthday outfits! If you missed out the others look here: My first post was about my brunch with lolita friends, the second one was my outfit for a night out with friends! This outfit I show you now I wore to lunch with my family:
Choker: H&M //Dress: Killstar // Belt: Primark //Shoes: Deichmann
It is a pretty simple outfit but I think the dress does not need that much since its pattern stands for itself. Maybe I should have gave the belt away . . it looks somehow weird on the pics since it is too big on me :O
I kept my glasses despite I had my winged eyeliner. In my opinion it does not look that bad either^^  I added some nice red liquid lipstick to make red pop.
I chose this pretty choker with the simple rhinestone charm on it to give the outfit a bit of bling ;)
I also wore some comfortable heels with it. It makes the outfit way more elegant and witchy with all the straps :D

Thank you for stopping by for this rather short post!
As always praise and critics are welcome!

xoxo♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen