24 Dezember 2016

☽ Merry Hexmas ☾


Hello lovelies, 
 
I am writing this on the 24th December since I am alone at home and have time to do so. While others get their presents from their loved ones I am packing day for Japan! I still have not finished yet but I will after I post this blogpost. I already celebrated christmas with my family last weekend so I got all my presents already and enjoyed a delicious raclette and even better dessert :)
It was weird not to be in stress like others still trying to find the perfect gift for their friends and relatives xD
As you know Killstar is now one of my favourite brands and when they sold christmas sweater I had to get one too!


Headband: H&M // Sweater: Killstar // Leggings: Primark // Shoes: Deichmann
Isn't the motive just ingenious? Normally I am not a big fan of aliens, UFOs and all the extraterrestrial stuff but I think it is funny they take Jesus with them xD
There are also more UFOs and Alien faces on the sleeves! I love that everything is in christmasy colours^^ And it is soooo cozy and big *O*
Additionally I bought this Christmas holly headband to wear something suitable on my head too.
Here is a close- up of it. In my opinion they look pretty realistic even though the leaves are not that spikey as they should be.

And recently I bought these shoes since I did not like my old ones anymore xD I wanted some flat ones for everyday wear but there is not a single pair I really like and want to wear. . so I bought these instead xD

So I wish you a wonderful christmas eve and looooads of presents ;)
Stay tuned for my travel pics :)

xoxo

2 Kommentare: